Here are my TOP tips for staying EAT-CLEAN friendly & summer-svelte!
- If it isn’t fresh don’t eat it!
- Make portion sizes smaller. Smaller plates help.
- Walk out on bread and starch. When I eat bread my stomach goes “Poof!” and that means jiggly. No breads and starches for the summer.
- Walk everywhere and if you can’t, walk somewhere.
- Wine only once a week – probably on the weekend – just one glass.
- Do hundreds – yep hundreds – of reps. I mean lunges, abs, squats, more abs and then skip in hundreds. Start with 100 and move up in increments of 10. Yep! It WILL burn. See more in our AB CHALLENGE!
- Drink lemon water all day long.
- Drink iced green tea all day long.
- Make sure you flax yourself up – makes for empty bowels.
- Swim. Get in the pool and move your fins. Swimming is fantastic cardio.
- Circuit train in your gym. Move quickly from one piece of equipment or exercise to the other. Keep that heart rate up. Do it with friends who will kick your @$$.
- Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. When you sleep enough you burn fat.
- One – 2 tablespoons of coconut oil a day for fat burn acceleration. Yes max! Coconut oil is not stored as fat but is used immediately to make energy which speeds up your metabolic rate. Cook with it! Eat it!
- Choose an endurance event that suits your fitness level and train for it, such as Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Sprint-Distance Triathlon, 5K Race, or the Colour Run! Make it fun!
Print out the image and stick it on your fridge!